Wednesday, December 19, 2012

THE HUMAN CANVAS - A Snake Handler!


Let me start
by saying that, for this
edition of The Human Canvas, 
I'm proud once again to show the
handywork of my
goddaughter.


And once again,
to protect her anonymity,
we'll just refer to her as
"Kalynn Smothers".

I first published
a handfull of these a month or so back,
with a post entitled Now, Some REAL Handywork,
(link to it HERE) and have been anxiously awaiting
the next bunch.


She thoughtfully called
the above session "Green Ribbon",
and was free to admit that she doesn't
really know what this next one is.


It reminds me of that
"yarn-wrapped around nails in a board" 
art that ya end up making at Vacation Bible School,
or Cub Scouts or something. At least, that's all
I can put my finger on.

This next one makes me think of holiday decorations.
A handy reminder.


And with my recent
delving into trying to represent flowers,
of COURSE I like this thumbnail.


Beyond the flower - it looks divine!
(((divine? da-vine? THE VINE? Hello? Is this thing on?)))

Oh yeah. 
I almost forgot.
A snake handler? 
Back to that first shot.
She drew a snake. On her hand. 
She's a snake handler. 
Okay?


Oy.
Thanks again "Kalynn".
I'll share 'em as often as you will.
And Val... and Ray... you know who you are...
Thanks for being cool with this.
 
Please check back - more Human Canvas
just around the corner.
 
But thanks for stopping by this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment