Friday, March 30, 2012

The Human Canvas - A Koi Koi Lydia


Lydia


No stranger to these pages, you've seen her 
before in the Human Canvas sessions "The Bra Strap", 
"Shark Diving", "The Belly of the Dragon", and 
"The Bird of Paradise".

This time, 
No stranger to my pens...
A koi.


Kind of a funky looking brand of koi, I must say.


Make that... a couple of funky kinda koi.


Yeah, funky maybe,
But whatever. I kinda like 'em.
And there don't seem to be hard fast rules on 
what these things can 
look like.


And if you DO KNOW that these are NOT koi...
Fine. Let's just call 'em fish, and move on.


Back then to that blend of blues we used on 
Shaelyn, with the session called 
"Drawing on Many Lessons".


Matter of fact, this piece was very similar to "Drawing on Many Lessons" all the way around.


With the flowers...


And leaves...


And pool of water...

This was intentional. This night was filmed, 
so I chose to go with an image I could go forward 
with much faster. Something where I'm not trying to 
decide what's next AS I go.


The film ended up being a bit shaky...
Probably not usable. It's okay. We knew this going into it. 
Plod on then with some detail around the leaves...


The flowers, in and around...


Then just a BIT under the fish...


And then I think we can call it done.



And it made for some really nice photos.













HOWEVER...
Part of the entertainment that evening...was with Willow...
The cat. While I was drawing on Lydia...she was 
playing with Willow. 


And snapping some
wonderful photos along the way. 
This same shoot, zoomed out to include the cat,
 ended up being the next entry. You can find it through
the search window near the top of this page.
Look for "Willow the Hutt". 
It's kind of a nice.
Thanks again Lydia.


And thank YOU for stopping by. See the 
history and development of The Human Canvas through 
the tabs near the top of the page.

And I AM always looking for the next canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment