Friday, May 2, 2014

The Human Canvas - 'Twas the Nightmare Before Christmas...

  
 'Twas the Nightmare before Christmas
And all through the cave
Not a creature was stirring
Well, 'cept me and Lil' Dave.


Going out for some music
Certainly - not Ellington
So we started with art
And a stab at Jack Skellington


The colors for the Moon
Just give 'em a swirl
Now making it familiar
A simple bit of a curl


Not quite alone
Dave's lap made a pillow
For the ornery, and clueless
Yet still loving Willow


A tattoo he really wants
So this fit the bill
Ya start with a moon
Then just add a curly hill


Now at the end was a smudge
Bugged me. TO my bones
Eh, just work with it, man
Make it tombstones


And after the tombstones
We couldn't really dally
The only things missing
Jack Skellington and Sally


SOOooooooo.....


Lil' Dave liked it
Me - I couldn't stop grumbling
But then it hit me - I needed
To have that earth beneath crumbling



Later we saw some guy
Had this for a REAL tattoo
I'm not shy. 'Twas a photo-op
For not one pic but two


So - Dave's pics get recognized
It happens everytime
Whether 'tis Jack, or Alice
Or something COMPLETELY Sublime.


Thanks Dave!






No comments:

Post a Comment