Monday, January 21, 2013

THE HUMAN CANVAS - The 100th Drawing

 
The 100th Drawing!
 

There it is.
No matter how you count.
That is to say, there are a few that aren't
in the count that probably should be. At the
same time, there are a few IN the count that probably SHOULDN'T be. That SHOULD average out to
this being the 100th.


 
So...
Just in case,
I decided that if
I put "The 100th" into the drawing,
then no MATTER what...
 
Literally OR figuratively...

 
It's the 100th Drawing.

 
Shaelyn provided the
canvas for me once again.
I actually tried to time it out so that
she WOULD be the 100th. She was, after all,
the canvas for something for which
I drew on many lessons.

 
The koi above was a part of it.
Link to the whole adventure HERE.
I ended up CALLING it Drawing on Many Lessons.
 
But back to this'n.

 
I ended up pulling a bit from
the "Drawing on Many Lessons" session...



 
The flowers...
 
 
And...

 
Of Course...

 
Another koi.



 
So here's Shaelyn...
With The 100th Drawing.
Number 98 and 99 were the same night,
on Sadie. But they were on her feet,
and we never saw her.

 
So here's Sadie...

 
And lined up, numbers 98, 99...
And The 100the Drawing.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
and number 101-103 were REALLY cool!
Check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment