Friday, August 16, 2013

The Human Canvas - And if the TURTLE Didn't Scare Ya...

What about elephants?


Yeah! ELEPHANTS!!!

 
I'm pretty sure this was by request.
I'm also pretty sure that it stayed on longer than
many of the others have. I know she showered.
Some weird kid-skin thing?
Anyway...
 
These several quick sessions
were on a recent trip to Boulder.
ChoCho got the first a couple of days later.
July 4th, 2013.
 
He always kinda pictured
a bit of red going around his real tattoo.
 
 
Well, that's easy enough, but...

 
I've REALLY come to enjoy
this little flame-technique I've picked up.
Absurdly simple, but it has a nice effect.

 
And to take it a BIT further...

 
Next came Charlie.
I gave him a kind of a grim reaper
last year,  and I didn't realize that THIS year he'd
been waiting in the wings. Didn't wanna leave the cookout
until he got a seesion in.


 
COOL to hear this and HAPPY to oblige.
Charlie's amongst some of my favorite little people.


 
Maybe only three
layers of color in here, a bit of black...

 
...And done.
Thanks again, Charlie.


 
Next on this 4th of July,
I ended up at the feet of a rather leggy
Captain America. We usually call her Tracy. 
The focus is down here though. If boots and feet are
your thing, stick around!


Tracy's gonna get SOME sort of
wave for one of her next tattoos. Not what I
put on her, mind you, but I DID appreciate
the chance to play.
 
 
Just kind of wrap around the ankle...

 
...then just let it flow...


 
...With layer...

 
...After layer.

 
Then it's a matter of posing this foot
with the shod one.


Have her point her foot - because she can...

 
 
...And zoom out to catch that calf - because I can.

 
One more way to position it, and...



I... have... NO.... idea...
Why I didn't zoom out for a calf-flexed shot.
Sorry.

Meantime...
Thanks again to Lola Sunshine,
thanks to ChoCho, thanks to Tracy, thanks to
Julie (willing, but had to run), and thanks to Laura
for this next shot that lets me say thanks to
Charlie once again.



And now,
for the rest of you,
thank you for your patience.


 
God Bless America.









No comments:

Post a Comment