Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Human Canvas - The Year in Review

2011...a quick recap. 


The longer version can be found through the tab up above (The Human Canvas II - 2011).


This started just a few days into January. Marci - Puryear, TN


The next three, 10 or 12 days later, Courtney - Redlands, CA





The following two were me, the next couple of days at KVCR, San Bernardino, CA



Alex...A-Rod - Riverside, CA. This may be February or March by now.


Sean, the next night - outside Pappy and Harriets, Pioneertown, CA.


Me. I was giving a talk, and kept glancing at my hand. Waiting...just waiting for someone to say, "what's that, a Sarah Palin reference?"...then I'd show 'em what was actually on my hand.

It worked!


Court - the only one to not be finished. Redlands, CA


Court - a footpath, the next evening.


In Istanbul, in early Spring, Heena, Ha, and Mehmet...


followed by Haida...


...then a wolf on Musa.


back from Turkey, and now it's July in Boulder...Court, a quick lunch, and a quick flashback to the canvas from January. More Butterflies.


Jade, waiting to take the mic - The Vault - Redlands, CA


Priya, just before going out for the evening - Redlands, CA


...and finally, taking us to December 28th, Kelie...IN for the evening...our house...Redlands, CA.


I'm typing this on December 31st. If nothing happens this evening...that's it for 2011! 

If you have a favorite...lemme know - down below. Which one? Why?

Thanks for being a part of this.

More next year.

David




2 comments:

  1. Obviously, my favorite is mine. I'm waiting for a new fav though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ, yours...for several reasons...is one of my favorites as well. I think I have a personal "top 5" that are favorites for various reasons. A few people have had OTHER favorites...for some interesting reasons.

    ReplyDelete