Friday, July 22, 2011

The Human Canvas - Smaugy in Istanbul

Istanbul...Arsah - again, THE place to go if you're in the area. For me, among other things, it was also a great place to draw on people. I really didn't think I'd be doing any Human Canvas sessions while in Turkey...but one night, I ended up doing three.


Meet Mehmet.


The previous two pices that night - a Sun on Ha and a whirling dervish on Heena - were by request. Mehmet didn't really care...he just wanted to be a part of the experience.


So...I relied on something familiar...


...while trying to incorporate things I'd learned on other drawings.


So...once again...


Here be Dragons!




Some detail...



...and a background...







...And there we are.


Now...here are all three from that night:


Left to Right - Heena, Ha, and Mehmet.

Thanks to the three of you...

...And thanks to Mehmet AND Huseyin - for allowing me to do this in their store. As well as the next two...done a day or two later.

Please check back. And for the beginings of these adventures, click on the tabs near the top of the page for "The Human Canvas - the begining" and "The Human Canvas II - 2011".



No comments:

Post a Comment