Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Paul Rodgers and The Human Canvas

Wow. I recently posted a blog about my interview and concert experience with Paul Rodgers. You know...Free. Bad Company. The Firm. QPR. Paul Rodgers.

                                                                                 ( photo taken from his website )

On the same day, I updated the  "The Human Canvas" section of this page - a spot dedicated to me drawing on people. I suddenly saw a HUGE amount of traffic coming to my site. Some 7 - 10 visits to the Paul Rodgers blog...Close to 100 checking out this human canvas thing...in less than one day. Wow.


There's no section for visitors' comments on that tab, so now this is available.  More importantly  - The Human Canvas page will be getting updates, as the adventures do continue, so please...check back.

And thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I think we would all LOVE to see more of your artwork on the regular posts. How exciting to have so many visitors!

    ReplyDelete