Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome!

This is a new site dedicated to art - and the arts. Many of the blogs here will be regarding interviews with musicians or other artists, along with my reactions to venues, performances, or perhaps simply some random art seen in some random place. The first several will be reposts of earlier blogs - tweaked with photos, audio and video links, and other fun. I hope to include copies of old radio shows that I've done - jazz, Celtic, and more. I also hope to be providing links to venues, artists, or other sites which I believe in...or perhaps they simply caught my eye. My work in public radio has allowed me to offer to those interested something which cannot be found elsewhere. As I'm currently at an all news and information NPR affiliate, I hope to continue this here.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment